E -Book: Medical Malpractice - Do I have a case?
For answers to these 10 questions purchase the E-Book.
- What is there to stop me suing?
- I was worse than before the treatment, so the doctor must have made a mistake - right?
- The doctor (or other caregivers) admitted he had made a mistake, so I am bound to win - right?
- I know there was so it is just a question of how much money I get - right?
- What are my chances of success?
- How long will the process take?
- How much will it cost?
- Won’t the lawyer cover my costs?
- How much money will I get?
- Will suing affect my healing and recovery?
|Medical Malpractice - Do I have a case? $19.95 US
(e-books require Internet Explorer 4 or greater)
After successful payment completion you will be returned to the download page when you can download the e-book. The username and password key to open the e-book will be e-mailed to you separately. If you do not receive your username and password key within 8 hours please contact . Please note that this Medical Litigation News e-book cannot be reinstalled more than 4 times and that printing of the article is restricted. Internet access is required to register and open the e-book.